is Spray Coating?
Spray coating either being Polyurethane or Waterborne is sprayed
on various substrates
• Various textures, colors, and gloss
• Cosmetic and Protective Finishes
• Can be applied on various substrates
(metal, plastic, and wood)
• Can Air Dry
• Meets the high performance requirements of the electronic
• Hardware and imperfections can be easily filled/bondo
if liquid coated
• Can me matched to any color system such as Federal
Standard Colors and the Pantone Matching System (PMS)
• Can be applied on structural foam and injection molded
Coating offers these most common solvents:
• High Bake
• Low Bake
Liquid material sprayed over a primer for appearance or protection.
Liquid coatings consist of four Components resin/solvent/pigment/additives.
Some substrates supported include CRS/HRS, Aluminum, brass,
copper, fiberglass, galvanized steel, plastics, and wood.